At Mandalia Alternation, we have an unwavering commitment to our clients and are guided by a simple and transparent approach: to provide the absolute best tailoring combined with an equally pleasing experience.
Whether you need to look your best in the ballroom or the boardroom, our 30 years of experience in tailoring and alterations has you covered.
Some of our services we offer
- Suit Resizing – Tighten up your jacket sleeve length, fix the classic neck roll, or taper your trousers.
- Overcoat Resizing – Reline your coat with expert precision, adjust the length, or just replace the inner pockets.
- Tuxedo Resizing – Be the best-dressed man at your next event, without buying a new tuxedo. Hem or taper.
- Denim Alterations – We’ll taper, hem and adjust the waist on any jean or corduroy so that they fit you like a glove.
- Reconstruction and Hardware Repair – If it’s broke, we fix it. We replace any type of button, zipper, or garment hardware.
- Dress Restyling & Resizing – Reshape your favourite dress or gown for your next event – the best shopping is done in your own closet!
- Ladies Suit & Blazer Resizing – Bring in that torso, or rotate the sleeves to fit your posture.
- Bridal & Bridesmaid Alterations – On the biggest day of your life, make sure the dresses are exactly to your liking.
HOW WE WORK
- VISIT: Visit us at our studio in Central London (Near Bond Steet Underground Station)
- CONSULT: We will discuss what you are looking to change for each garment, our experienced alteration tailors will offer solutions and agree the tailoring cost.
- COLLECT: We will offer a turnaround date meeting your deadline and collected in person. We can also deliver your garments locally using insured taxis.
Companies we currently and previously worked for:
The Mandalia Alternation team has deep experience with every facet of tailoring. No job is too small or too large. If you require tailoring for a garment with a complex, ornate design or sophisticated construction, don’t worry! We have extensive experience working with all garments and fabric types (e.g., wool, leather, fur, denim, rugged cotton, nylon, velvet, linen, etc.).